HELLY HANSEN FLOAT SUIT

e-z-out

I've had my HH Alpha suit for a couple of years now and it's the best bang for your buck!!...I'm 5'11" 210lbs and have an XL.....the L was tight around the armpits...

If you're going to buy one from Le Barons ($279), I would recommend buying a Le Baron membership card for $25 when you get up to the cash!! :thumbsup_anim: ....this card will get you 10% off on all of your items that you buy there for a full year....right off the bat, the HH suit with the discount will be reduced to $251 :clapping:

And another thing, you really don't have to put layers of clothes on underneath the suit....I normally only wear a long sleeve t-shirt and sweat pants....the suit will keep you extremely warm!!

20070110_0002_1.jpg

I've had my HH Alpha suit for a couple of years now and it's the best bang for your buck!!...I'm 5'11" 210lbs and have an XL.....the L was tight around the armpits...

Nice suit! If I put my arms right up over my head it is tight, as with the groin inseam when i do that, but it would still be easy to swim in. The XL just seemed way too big in the chest & shoulders