'Red' the movie

Mattones

this movie has some really bad acting but has a really good story. I'd give it a 4.5/10, only because I love dogs!

I watched a movie the other night called Step Brothers, if you like Will Ferrel you would love it...

Here are the scores of some other movies I've watched recently...

Rightous Kill 6.5/10 DeNiro and Pacino, some good parts, but those guys aren't getting any younger!

Wanted 5.5/10 Probably one of the best stories that turned into the worst movie... Angelina wants this one back I bet!

Traitor 8/10 Had me at the edge of my seat for almost the whole movie, makes you think that's for sure...

The Dark Knight 7.5/10 I was expecting much better honestly, Although Heath was so awesome as The Joker, he made the movie

The Mummy III 6/10 Why do all these Archealogists all of a sudden have offspring working alongside them?

Pineapple Express 4/10 Seth Rogan is funny, but maybe I should have inhaled to watch this one lol

Quest for Fire 7/10 Not much dialogue here, but if you do watch this oldie check out how the different tribes utilize technology.

City of Men 6/10 I was disappointed, I thought this film would relate more to City of God(8/10)

I guess you can see what I do when I'm not fishing lol

I watched it last weekend and thought it was pretty good. Half the movies I watch these days I feel like I have seen before because they just rehash old story lines so this one was a nice change. I would recommend it.

So blockbuster should have it? I may go rent it tonight.