anyone watch easton bowhunting adventures?

I should have been more specific, I was not directly relating to the show it was a general statement.

There is a whole lot of illegal trophy hunting that happens all over the world killing many protected species

no different than the people keeping over limits of fish

People shoot crocs, gators, elephants etc as well. Trophy hunters, and imo they should face the same fate as the animals they (illegally) took down

people who dont have a clue what they are talking about shouldnt even open their mouths :wallbash:

many of the guys that go on safari to LEGALLY hunt lion, elephant, giraffe, zebra, crocs, hippo, etc donate the animal to local tribes. they have the hides shipped back to their homeland or have the trophies mounted and then shipped. im guessing some of them even have meat shipped back to their country?

these hunts are pricey apparently its worth it.

danbo, trophy hunting is somewhat of a status symbol but it does not make a hunter feel dominant over nature. trophy hunters have great control over themselves as they will pick 1 animal and try to take ONLY that animal passing up what normal hunters would shoot in a heartbeat.

I used to hunt.. I know what I'm talking about..

lol you know what you are talking about because you used to hunt? maybe you felt that hunting is a way for people to be dominant over animals when you were a hunter which is what made you stop? its a good thing you dont anymore if you think like that :thumbsup_anim:

animals are on this earth for 1 reason...to fill our bellies! :whistling:

Edited by ch312

people who dont have a clue what they are talking about shouldnt even open their mouths :wallbash:

many of the guys that go on safari to LEGALLY hunt lion, elephant, giraffe, zebra, crocs, hippo, etc donate the animal to local tribes. they have the hides shipped back to their homeland or have the trophies mounted and then shipped. im guessing some of them even have meat shipped back to their country?

these hunts are pricey apparently its worth it.

danbo, trophy hunting is somewhat of a status symbol but it does not make a hunter feel dominant over nature. trophy hunters have great control over themselves as they will pick 1 animal and try to take ONLY that animal passing up what normal hunters would shoot in a heartbeat.

People who arent paying attention should read before they post. :wallbash:

I never said anything about legal trophy hunts for the rich businessmen that need to shoot something rare. Personally I dont agree with that either BUT if its legal then I keep my mouth shut.

Im talking about the poaching of animals for no good reason.

wow...this goes from a discussion about samsquatches or us hairier folk to the ethics and morality of hunting for sport....only on OFC!

ahh com'on stick with us, u meant to post i liked the sasquach vid! right guys................or girls help us shange the subject!

Edited by BUSTER