2008 Full Report - Outaouais

Leecher

Thanks Jacques.

Its ok....bass season in area 5 is open all year...some size limits from November to July...but thats about it. I got some folks upset , thinking i was breaking the regs, responding to posts early in the season.....lol...i think they were even more upset when they realised i COULD fish for them...just kidding folks.

COOL Simon.... if you are allowed live minnows, give it a try.... Bass or any species can't resist them.... remember simple setup or try a spoon "william wobbler" of some sort with a jiggin rod.... just never know B):canadian:

Thanks for that Jacque, looks like you had an excellent season on the Mighty O.

The Ottawa River is a favorite location of mine and we try to do a musky trip up there every year in the Wendover area, but unfortunately didn't make it up this year, but will be back fer sure in 09.

Best of luck on the ice this winter.

Looks like a great year bud thanks for taking the time to put all that together.

I wouldn't mind meeting up with you on the Ottawa river this winter.

Perhaps we could have a little ice fishing get together with the members in your area.

Looking forward to your winter reports.

MTP

HELLO bud.

this is a great report man tons off spicies and frome soft and hard water..great stuff.

will see you soon at THE BAY....for pike action.

and mabe we could get hit other area for trout and whitefish this winter. ;)

thanks to share that report..you sher did got a great year.

joco

Thanks for that Jacque, looks like you had an excellent season on the Mighty O.

The Ottawa River is a favorite location of mine and we try to do a musky trip up there every year in the Wendover area, but unfortunately didn't make it up this year, but will be back fer sure in 09.

Best of luck on the ice this winter.

Thanks lew.... funny you mention Wendover cause just got back from there.... tried a few hours but no bite :(

The only thing we "whitespinnerbait aka Paul and I" got was cold feet and fingers..... man was it ever cold out on the river this afternoon :w00t: Guess Musky will have to wait til next year for me.... if you ever plan a trip down there, let me know and we could join you..... would be like a mini G2G :canadian::thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Looks like a great year bud thanks for taking the time to put all that together.

I wouldn't mind meeting up with you on the Ottawa river this winter.

Perhaps we could have a little ice fishing get together with the members in your area.

Looking forward to your winter reports.

MTP

Thanks Mike, sure would be awesome if you could join us this winter on the Ottawa :thumbsup_anim: Looking forward to your winter reports also :thumbsup_anim:

HELLO bud.

this is a great report man tons off spicies and frome soft and hard water..great stuff.

will see you soon at THE BAY....for pike action.

and mabe we could get hit other area for trout and whitefish this winter. ;)

thanks to share that report..you sher did got a great year.

joco

Thanks Marco, won't be long now if the weather holds below zero B) Paul was down there this morning to check it out and the bay is frozen over but the ice is very thin..... yeah hitting other area sounds great..... never fished for whitefish before.... would be cool to try ;)

Will see you soon down there my friend :canadian::Gonefishing:

Skunked

and

Starved

Brutal man.

Better luck next year.

Lol

:thumbsup_anim:

:Gonefishing:

Nice year!

Thanks SNAG :canadian: Next time I go fishing will be on hard water for sure..... Got out today for muski and man was it ever cold... you know the feeling when you don't feel your fingers anymore.... We did not get any strike :wallbash:

Wow...I think there are more pictures of fish in this report than I actually caught all year long!!!! Great summary in pictures Leech. Looking forward to seeing you ice reports in real time this winter! Looked like you had a great year...glad you joined the board this past summer...your contributions to the board have not gone unnoticed!

Wow...I think there are more pictures of fish in this report than I actually caught all year long!!!! Great summary in pictures Leech. Looking forward to seeing you ice reports in real time this winter! Looked like you had a great year...glad you joined the board this past summer...your contributions to the board have not gone unnoticed!

Thanks Cliff for the kind words, I'm really glad I joined OFC.... best site on the planet and lots of good folks :thumbsup_anim: and really enjoy the diversity of reports being posted :thumbsup_anim:

Now can't wait to go on ice for some pike, perch and crappie fishing on the Ottawa :canadian:

Leechman