Eastern Tribs on Thursday ?

camillj

I am considering heading eastward on Thursday ... just wondering if the conditions are right ... dont get me wrong ... I'm going out anyhows ... just looking for a reason not to sleep well tomorrow night :)

Besides its been too long since my last glimpse of chrome ... but then ... there's also those big fat girls puttin on the feedbag up on the bay ... and team four still needs some Musky-inches decisions decisions !

east is lowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Or at least it was on the weekend, and I dont think its rained enough to come back up to fishable.

I think there is some good rain coming this weekend, but if I was looking for fish I wouldnt be looking east right now

I have to agree with kemper, with the low water conditions right now Id take my chances chasing toothy critters. If you can make it down really early you might be able to pop a few but it doesnt last very long. I landed my PB 50" muskie last year at around the same time of year so I will be after some skies on friday mainly because of the lack of water in the east. Let us know how you do. Good Luck!