thanks for best wishes

bbnotty

Silvio posted a while back that i was in for some back surgery. Well, all went well and i am back fishing with some help from my son before he went back to university and this past weekend i would like to thank Dave for driving out to the notty, also thanks to Silvio and Dave for the help crossing river. To those that wished me well, thank you very much and feeling better with every passing day. Great people on this board.

Now bring on the steelies.

Berge

Berge, if you ever need a hand crossing the Notty again, let me know. I'll be picking up a float rod/reel in a few weeks and will trade physical labour for advice!!!

Is there a gang of you guys that regularly fish the Notty? I am going to need some tips in the very near future :)

Berge, your a machine .... not even surgery could stop you !! My pleasure driving. Thanks for showing me the water yesterday.. Good times this weekend, even with the lack off fish...Soon enough I guess... I am still laughing about are our SPAHR excursion, LOL !!

Glad everything went well with your surgery. I know we all want to get back out there as soon as possible but please be careful. Backs are tricky pieces of equipment and one little slip could hurt much more than your ankle.

Take care.

Lol Berge anytime you need someone to catch you while crossing the river all be there. Billm we fish all fish the notty it is almost my home river as I have a cottage in wasaga so I am like a hop skip and jump from its banks anytime you need advice shoot me or any of us a pm well try our best to help you out. Dave what do I say that’s for bringing me to the headquarters or that I hate you for putting my reel down lol jks man but that spare comment was funny till I realized how degrading that is but still funny. All let you fish it there quality reels with amazing customer service. Berge happy your with the brigade again maybe this weekend will be better for us all... and maybe my brain will function and all set the hook?? Just maybe.

Edited by silvio

thanks guys. Roy, i hear ya bud and believe me i am taking it easy. That first trip took 40 minutes instead of the usual 20 but i got there. Ya dave that spar excursion was definately an interesting experience. fun weekend for sure. Hey Bill ditto what Silvio said $$$$$ we'll all have to get together for a drift. Silvio we should build an alarm on the floats so when a fish hits it sets off a loud beep. Maybe this weekend will be better. Silvio McD and are you still singing that song?

Berge

Berge that song will be a part of me for lifeeee lol. Yea mcd is the best I saw Dave shaking in his seat Dave remember double cheese dress like a Mac and Berge I know your a full out addict now sneaking out for late night mcd runs.

Edited by silvio

Redhead waders there 79 bucks. They look like breathable best thing is if they leak or anything bring them and get a new pair. Mine bubbled and had a leak I brought them with out anything literally I walked in with them in my hands they gave me a new pair on the spot without a receipt. As for wading boots korkers are nice but I just use hiking boots they work fine.

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/s...__SearchResults

Edited by silvio