Buffalo fishing Stores

Cudz

No not to the game. I wish. Long story short, I am going to Florida at Christmas and my wife is British and I have 2 other non-Canadians that live with me so I want to see what kind of issues I will run into at the border. Best to do it now rather than at Christmas just in case there is an issue. Last time we tried to go to Buffalo my wife was not allowed to endter because her passport was not machine readable.

Guest skeeter99

pretty soon bass pro will be in buffalo so nice and close for you guys in the niagara region

they have plans there for a store and on the website they say future store, dont know exactly were it will be though

pretty soon bass pro will be in buffalo so nice and close for you guys in the niagara region

they have plans there for a store and on the website they say future store, dont know exactly were it will be though

It could be a while IF it is EVER built. Bass Pro has only signed a letter of intent and no legal binding agreement has been reached.

First the OLD Aud in downtown Buffalo (you should all know this place where the Sabres always beat up on the Maple Leafs) has to be completely torn down which is suppose to start next month IF all the asbestos is removed by then. Then the site has to be cleared and finally a new Bass Pro Shop will be built, again IF the finally come to a binding agreement.

Bass Pro has done their dog and pony show here for more than five years now trying to get NY State, Erie County and the City of Buffalo to give them money and tax breaks to build a store in downtown Buffalo. I believe they have gotten our stupid politicians to give the 62 MILLION dollars to build the store. That's a LOT of nightcrawlers :)