More L. Gibson shoreline

bigugli

Despite the cold front that blew through, I was bound and determined to find some fish these last 2 afternoons. Yesterday, could not find the bass. Just some large pannies.

DSCN2194.jpg

DSCN2195.jpg

DSCN2196.jpg

Out again with my friend, Dave, doing the chauffeur duties. Again, tough time locating the bite. Found schools of minnows at a discharge pipe and watched the bigger fish busting the surface chasing them. Once we trapped a few minnows it was game on. No monsters, but lots of action just the same.

DSCN2197.jpg

DSCN2198.jpg

DSCN2200.jpg

It was a fun day out Bruce and a pretty good day for a day off until we dodged a few downpours in the late afternoon. :rolleyes: The fish were definately on a minnow bite and were ignoring all our lures except for one of your tubes. That one Rockie u caught the day before was lucky to have survived that toothy critter attack.

:Gonefishing:

It was a fun day out Bruce and a pretty good day for a day off until we dodged a few downpours in the late afternoon. :rolleyes: The fish were definately on a minnow bite and were ignoring all our lures except for one of your tubes. That one Rockie u caught the day before was lucky to have survived that toothy critter attack.

:Gonefishing:

If'n the minners weren't working I was gonna have to pull out the spare 'red stick' I keep in my back pack. A sure fire cure for even the worst case of lock jaw :lol: