Foam (NF)

ketchenany

Need help in locating riggid Foam (not styrofoam), like the stuff in camera cases or similar product, I'm located in the GTA/Vaughan. If anyone knows of a place I'd appriciate it 18 x 24 x 3 inches would be ideal.

The 3" thick is the improtant part.

Thanks in advance

and this may be of interest to some http://fishnflush.com/

Need help in locating riggid Foam (not styrofoam), like the stuff in camera cases or similar product, I'm located in the GTA/Vaughan. If anyone knows of a place I'd appriciate it 18 x 24 x 3 inches would be ideal.

The 3" thick is the improtant part.

Try an upholstry supply shop. I am not from your area but I am sure you will find something in the yellow pages.

Cya! :Gonefishing:

Here is a company that my Dad has been using for about 20 years for his upholstery business. I've been there a couple of times for foam to build some Halloween costumes for the kids.

173 Bartley Drive

North York, ON M4A 1E6

(416) 755-4288

Its located at Victoria Park and O'Connor in Toronto.

I think there is another shop my Dad also uses near Pickering if that’s better let me know and I can find out more about that one.

Pinch

Thanks pinch, that's the one I focused on after trying a few in the upholstery business, when they heard the amout I needed gave me the brush off, I guess not too much commision on $10.00 -30.

Thats a shame. I just went in and asked for what I needed and they gave it to me without any problems. Unless they told you they wouldnt sell to you, I'd just go in and ask for it.