The body of evidence just builds and builds for global warming

scuro

OK here it Goes. Don't preach to me on anything that effects you school children nowadays. Apparently your Hero Al Gore's movie seems to have infiltrated our schools and our gullible young including you without even an examination to the facts. As far as teachers go, most might be book smart but a lot don't have any common sense or knowledge outside their Environment or their personal views. I find the most stubborn people are Environmentalists as well as Teachers. Its too bad that everything that we older people have done has been wrong all these years. Everything from the environment, your health, your society, your country, even your upbringing. Its all been wrong hasn't it... Poor little Scuro. Ill say it again, if your so concerned,

YOU can stop driving, pay for an expensive hybrid if you have to

YOU can pay a carbon Tax,

YOU can go Neked because production of clothing causes Carbon

YOU can pay extra for food,

YOU can pay an environmental tax for purchases of TVs, Computers, Fridges etc.

YOU can pay extra for home heating,

YOU can pay extra at the pumps,

YOU can pay the increase in Transported goods,

YOU can pay for the Idiots that want to save the Polar bears,

YOU can vote for a weak Idiot that cant talk and looks like a 90 lb weakling that wants to punish the Wests economy of which is Natural Resources are now keeping this country above water because he is a loser out here.

In the mean time I'm not buying your crap and I'm hoping all this blows over because, since YOU have been sucked into this Crap, Ive been paying for it. Tell me this though since you have all the answers, since Ive been paying for all this crap, how come I still got to get rid of my TVs, Freezers and pay for it? How come Oil has gone down 30% but not a cent at the pumps, How do you explain adding another tax to Oil Companies, Home Heating, Mining, Diesel is not going to effect me, BUT CUT DOWN on the WORLDS CARBON EMISSIONS

Explain all that to me Sherlock!!!!! But I,ll tell ya what, thanks to sucks like you and a whole lot others, WE ARE GETTING RIPPED OFF. So preach somewhere else

Get a grip buddy, you don't own the forum so what right do you have to tell me to do anything?

Edited by scuro