Any Suggestions ?

ADC

Im looking for new place to go fishing with my girlfriend next week.

We want to stay in a cabin/cottage (1 bdrm) rent a boat and go bass fishing. We are sick of the same old and want to try a new place.

Does anyone know of any good lodges etc that have good rates, are pretty close to Toronto, offer great bass fishing and have boat rentals? Somewhere a little quiet and not too populated would be best.

Thanks guys

How far do you want to go and in what direction? There has been a lot of posts about places to go in a 3 hour or less drive. have a look at some of the old posts as you may find what you are looking for. Cheers.

Im looking for new place to go fishing with my girlfriend next week.

We want to stay in a cabin/cottage (1 bdrm) rent a boat and go bass fishing. We are sick of the same old and want to try a new place.

Does anyone know of any good lodges etc that have good rates, are pretty close to Toronto, offer great bass fishing and have boat rentals? Somewhere a little quiet and not too populated would be best.

Thanks guys

Well,

Any direction within 2 - 3hrs is perfect as long as there are plenty of bass at the destination ;)

Ive been searching and searching already to try and find old posts that will help but, its just too hard to find anything. So I made my own post cause I gave up. Ive been searching the net as well and its just so populated I keep going in circles.

I was hoping someone could mention a place they have been to that has the bass, cabin and boat rental for a fair price. This way, I get a first hand review and will know what to expect. This is what I love about this forum, you get honest first hand info.

cheers

have a quick search on this board for "Halimar" and you will see what my thoughts are. The do rent a boat there but if you are ok in a canoe then those are free. Have a look, I've even posted 2 fish I got there this year... ;)

Oh and it's on a great chain of lakes too...

I have the first week of August off and I will be booking a cabin at Limerick Lake Lodge, just wondering if anybody has ever been there and what can I expect and if anybody would care to share any local tips and tricks and or location for the lakes LM and SM bass.

Thanks

Never did hear how 'lookinfor walleye' did at Limerick ???