Rice Lake Tournament

Stoty

I am organizing a (fun) Bass tournament on Rice Lake.

The tournament is open to all skill levels, but if you are coming just to be super competitive, please look at entering into another tournament.

For the tournament details and to register for the tournament, please go to www.stoty.com/tournament.

Please note: All teams MUST register beforehand.

Also, when you are registering, please fill out the form completely. This means include an email address so I can contact you.

Thanks again for the interest, and lets have a good fun day.

*Stoty

Edited by Stoty

Hi, I have a question I posted on your other thread but never got a reply. Anyways i was wondering if you will allow 4 people per boat? I realy want to enter into this tournement but I can only go if i can get my girlfriend and her parents to go. They aren't into competitive fishing but i might be able to talk them into since they will most likely be on love sick lake.

Just a note to everyone who is thinking about registering....

I will be away as of tonight until Sunday, so I will not be able to respond to any questions, or confirm your registration was recieved until then.

My buddy and I are heading into the Interior of Algonquin for the first time! Should be good times!

Thanks again for all who have registered.

*Stoty

Hi everyone,

An issue has come up, and I will no longer be able to plan the Bass Tournament that I was trying to organize.

I am really sorry to have to cancel the event, but I will for sure try and plan one for early next season.

Thanks again for all of your interest,

*Jamie

Sorry to hear that Jamie hope all is well.

For anyone else still going september 20th and how has rented a boat we should still have a small tourny.

but thats up to you guys that still want to go.

Myself i'm still willing since it's a day out fishing with friends

Lets hear from the other teams that have already registered if they still want to fish.

IF we can get most of the teams to go then i'm willing to put up 10 bags of Gary Yamamoto Custom Baits as a price if that helps.

Lets hear from the other teams

Edited by AILE GOBY

Dang this sux, we can still organize this if we all put our heads together we should stick to the 20 dollar fee "per team"once paid we put all the money aside and assign numbers to teams all we need to worry about is weigh in other than that i am willing to help bring things together with the help of others that if you all still wanna do this??!!

I'm sure you guys can put it together its not that hard heck just ask Stotty what his plans were and ask for the score sheets or team sheets then go from there its not that hard if I was in the area I would help out but I will be chasing musky here on LSC most likely good luck and have fun and dont forget to post pics. One other thing ya can also ask for each team to bring a prize if needed to be set into a couple bigger prizes for the winners and other fun groups you come up with. Just remember keep it simple and have fun.