Gulp Alive - New Bucket

Leecher

Well guys,

You wanted to know the outcome....got it in the mail this morning. :D I wanted to check if it leaked after opening and remember that someone on this board said he did not remove the entire seal and cut it in the inside.....

Did that and does not leak B)

I'm very happy!!!!

Leechman

I cut the foil leaving an inch all the way around and try to avoid tipping the bucket. Leaving an inch will prevent it from spilling over with the lid off in the boat. I think it's a poorly designed system and would rather see a taller/narrower design that would fit in a cupholder. The baits float so it wouldn't be like trying to get the last pickle out of a jar.

-Brian

I cut the foil leaving an inch all the way around and try to avoid tipping the bucket. Leaving an inch will prevent it from spilling over with the lid off in the boat. I think it's a poorly designed system and would rather see a taller/narrower design that would fit in a cupholder. The baits float so it wouldn't be like trying to get the last pickle out of a jar.

-Brian

Brian,

Thats a very good point....did not think about that when in the boat....to avoid spilling :thumbsup_anim:

Jacques

I had read the gulp alive buckets leak and don't seal right so I started looking all around for a new container for mine. I bought a large container of cashews for the jar at costco and planned on using this but then the other day at Walmart I came across some 12 ounce thermos containers that have good screw on tops and are guaranteed to be leakproof. They cost about $5 so I gave them a try and they fit one container of gulp alive perfectly. So far they haven't leaked.

Well guys,

You wanted to know the outcome....got it in the mail this morning. :D I wanted to check if it leaked after opening and remember that someone on this board said he did not remove the entire seal and cut it in the inside.....

Did that and does not leak B)

I'm very happy!!!!

Leechman

When and where are you gonna start using your Gulp Jacques?? :whistling::whistling::Gonefishing:

Hey Steve, already started yesterday but we could always try it in Constance bay ;)

Jacques,

I'm now officially on vacation until SEPT 2nd :clapping::Gonefishing::Gonefishing::Gonefishing:

You know where I am, what I'll be doing and have my ph#......Muskies, Walleye, River Cats, Lakers, Specks, Rainbows, hopefully some Great Lakes Salmon and maybe I'll give the Bass a try this year here on the Ottawa :canadian: