~~~Being a Naughty up on Honey Harbour

oldphart

~~~~Right off the bat want to thank Mrs. Jay for turning her house over to us again, will this girl never learn, Thank You very much from all of us, and it's not my fault the Day Lilly's smell funny, Ruger thought they tasted great,~~~~I'm sure KC, Winston, Slug, and I would like to say were sorry for keeping most of you guys awake must of the night, but that would be a lie, we didn't give a dam. Here is some pic, of Friday night

100_0768.jpg

Badboys.jpg

Stinger playing head games with Winston can you guess with one is not beer, but has the same colour, neither could Winston

100_0766.jpg

Stinger at it again with Droopdude, go ahead I dare you take a drink

100_0770.jpg

KC came over to check out Stinger new back yard game, but wouldn't like me put his drink down

100_0771-1.jpg

Muski-bait and Winston started chasing bait for their Fly Phishen tackle box

100_0773.jpg

I think they called this one Eyephuckendon'tno

100_0777.jpg

And I don't know why people were laughen at KC that night I understood every thing he said, I just can't remember what he said

100_0778.jpg

Slug was trying to translate to Winston what KC said,

100_0779-1.jpg

But Winston was wondering where his Crown Royal, went to and when did he switch over to Jack Daniels

100_0781.jpg

Now I honestly don't remember this, but here's a short video, at about 3:30am

th_100_0782.jpg

and I do remember crawling backwards into my tent, how I got on the ground is another story.

Saturday morning I hear KC yelling "Hey Don where are you it's 6:31 I'm late" sounds good to me so I got up Jay had coffee on had a couple, Slug tried to wake Winston, but he didn't move so we grabed my son Muski-Bait and headed out to a spot Jay said there were phish lurking below us, Muski-Bait was the first one to land a phish small smallie, he caught about 6 or more during the day, I was happy to land this Kitty cat, on a Glup Alive 5" Leech

100_0783.jpg

Slug day was made when he landed this feisty Pike, on AL 3" Minnow

100_0785.jpg

We came back to camp and it was my turn to crash, but not before having some of the best Curry Chicken I have ever had Thank You Stinger, got up later in time for supper, and what a feast it was, with over 20 guys, there was lots of food left over, we had 3 types of Sausages, Cowboy Steaks, Perogies, Hot Pasta dish, 4 different salads, even I could eat everything, and only had a little.

Later as I was just falling asleep Jay say hey Bill we have to move your tent, we wants to have a bonfire, so I got up, and the boys moved my tent, so I could go to bed, and I could hear them arguing over how to start it, and with what, when next thing I knew there was a blast of hot air coming through my tent and a 30' high fireball, some people kids, after that I was out, and even Slugs snoring didn't bother me.

Sunday, up early at 6, went up and help Jay make coffee actually I watched, with cup in hand, so after a morning coffee, we decided to break camp

100_0787.jpg

100_0788.jpg

Time to say good bye, to our host Island Jay(in white) till next time

100_0789.jpg

100_0790.jpg

Pack our gear into the van, and then head back where we phished on Saturday

Muski-Bait still into some small bass, then Winston hooks into this beauty

100_0791.jpg

Muski-Bait gets into a nice size Largie,

muski-bait.jpg

and I caught this 17" Smallie

100_0792.jpg

So at 12:30 we decide to head back to the ramp, and if it wasn't for my GPS would have gotten lost which we did a few times when I lost the track, had to zoom out, and get back on course.

And so ends my report on the M&G at jay island get away, and you know we will do this again next year,

~~~~~OOPS sorry were you down wind of me

Edited by oldphart

Ok I looked at this report twice, I am guessing the photo of the boats around the dock is the harbour, but for the life of me I couldn't figure out which one of you guys was the "honey"