The New Batman Movie

Rich

Anybody wants to see a movie, I recommend the Dark Knight! I was skeptical about it but dang, it was awesome. Better than the Spider-Man movies IMO. Much more realistic (as realistic as Batman gets, lol)

Just a heads up. Maybe I'll write movie reviews now that I never have time to fish.. :wallbash:

Rich I feel it was the best "superhero" movie ever. Heath Ledger should easily win the oscar for this one, its the best and scariest bad guy since Hannibal Lector. The Pencil Scene was freaking hilariously evil. The movie itself will get nominated but probably wont win for best picture and Christopher Nolans directorial work is definatly worthy of an Oscar nod.

It was a good one, unfortunately I heard comments like "it is the best movie of all time" and others that kinda over hyped it for me. So of course i was picking away at the little things (for example, Batmans clint eastwood type voice) (and the fact that he had a definable trait in his speech when he said his S's, which was obvious and would give away who he was wether he was masked or not LOL) but there wasnt much other than that that i didnt totally enjoy. I stayed awake for the whole thing hehe, i usually fall asleep in the theatre. Heath was great in it, i think his make-up had more to do with his riveting character than anything though. Not discounting his performance at all, but think it had a ton to do with the character. ANd of course thinking the whole time, man .....this guy is never going to be on the screen again, that really made ya think as you watched him. So Sad. Batmans vehicles were whining as well!! lol

It was a good one, unfortunately I heard comments like "it is the best movie of all time" and others that kinda over hyped it for me. So of course i was picking away at the little things (for example, Batmans clint eastwood type voice) (and the fact that he had a definable trait in his speech when he said his S's, which was obvious and would give away who he was wether he was masked or not LOL) but there wasnt much other than that that i didnt totally enjoy. I stayed awake for the whole thing hehe, i usually fall asleep in the theatre. Heath was great in it, i think his make-up had more to do with his riveting character than anything though. Not discounting his performance at all, but think it had a ton to do with the character. ANd of course thinking the whole time, man .....this guy is never going to be on the screen again, that really made ya think as you watched him. So Sad. Batmans vehicles were whining as well!! lol

I have to disagree. I microscopically watched his performance only once for a brief second did I see Heath Ledger on screen(his expressions and mannerisms) all the rest of the time it was this other guy who inside out was the Joker. Make up is a great way to get into character but it doesnt keep you there. Yeah I wasnt a huge fan of Batmans voice either. But I absolutely loved the battle for Gotham City's souls that was waged between the two characters.

Edited by Musky or Specks