TEAM EXTREME G2G JULY 12TH

skeeter

i invited our TEAM EXTREME up to my trailer for a G2G but only CCMT and Bly could make it up that day.

to bad cause you guy's missed out on a great day.

and GREAT company.

CCMT & Bly are great people to know, we had a blast with them .

if they are the example of the kind of people that are members on this board then im going to show up at a lot more OFC G2G's

and for the rest of the the OFC members , you guy's should come out to the G2G's they have, and meet up with the others that are there.

Tracker and I went to the g2g last fall in quinte and it to was a great time.

all in all our g2g went good, especialy for bly and i,

we kicked ccmt & trackers butts fishing----LOL-- :whistling:

ps: keeping the crappies was Bly's idea.

thats my story and im sticking to it!!!!

Tracker and i both have told you that the invite back up to our places is an open invitation!!!!

resize3.jpg

Edited by skeeter

Hey Dann...thanks again for having us up there. We all had a great time...including our little one. We should see about heading up again before the summer is up.....our team needs a good muskie...maybe we should target them one day to see if we can upgrade our tiny one!! LOL.

Had a great time Dann! Definitely would like to do it again. As for the crappie....I'll confirm that story :thumbsup_anim: Tracker and Cliff might have had a chance to catch up if they hadn't wimped out and headed in so early :whistling:

Thanks again!!

Have enjoyed myself at every OFC G2G that I have attended and met some great people, I would definitely recommend attending!

Edited by bly