Weekend Sale

bucktail

Nice bow .... i picked up my new Bowtech 101st airborne last weekend .... i also got a drop away rest for it but i cant get the stupid thing to get out of the way fast enough and my fletchings are hitting the rest bad .... maybe its a faulty rest so im gettin it replaced ...

Hey Capatanny......

Thnx for the info..

I buy almost exclusively from Gagnon;s but also have done so for many years..

Justin has done a great job marketing wise and he's got a great ProStaff on hand at all/most times.

I feel real fortunate that every purchase I make there now I get the 'Prefferred Customer' stamp on my receipt and the cost.........Dont need the sale but thanks for the heads up.

They really have a great stock of items since after thje fire reno...

For 'Bassin/Musky/Panfish/Wallice/salmon and the river/creek guys they got everything....

Dont forget about their awesome hunting section......

Justin BTW is an avid fishing tourney guy as well on his way to olypian level crossbow hunter

No matter where you may buy your gear..they wil price match+ without proof of others adverts.

Exellent shop and service....

Ive shopped there since at least 1971....OMG...Crikey..OLD...thats why I hurt so much.

You guys must be talking about the hunting section only. The fishing section is not setting the bar any higher compared to the good competition.

As for fishing stuff, the web site looks a little slim on details:

Are they putting the power pro back on sale?

Any idea what Motorguide motors are 40% off? The once on the site are marked down 25% at most.

forrest

PS...yeah I sound a bit cranky, but, they jerked me around a couple of times.