Long Leader Storage

muskymike

Hey guys,

I just started making my own Musky Leaders not too long ago and I have some storage issues with them. Some are up to 3 feet long and I am just curious as to how you guys store them.

For now, I roll them up and put them back in the Seaguar bag that the fluoro came in but I am looking for an easier access more manageable solution. So I pose the question,

How do you store your over length leaders?

Thanks in advance,

Foam swimming pool noodle thingys work great, cut a piece of noodle use tooth pics to hold the leader in place wrap it around the noodle and tooth pick it back in. I use these for worm harness holders aswell.I have even used plastic water bottles in a pinch to hold leaders aswell as shot lines when steelheading. Same idea rap the leader around the bottle and hold in place with tooth pics

Edited by canadadude

I just use a rectangle piece of cardboard..put a couple little slits in the end for the line to go into and wrap them all around, works for harnessess and pickerel rigs too....I may do a tonne of fishing a year but I am not worried about looking to fancy while I am doing it...no getting up early to do my make up and put on my $1000 fishing costume for this guy :lol::lol::Gonefishing:

Edited by jwl