Limerick Lake Lodge

I have never been to limerick lake but a guy who works with the wife said that the lakes full of bass and they're everywhere, best fishing he had, swears by using kelly bait weedless worms but I think anythng would work in this lake, a story and some pics would be nice to see after your trip, goodluck

I have the first week of August off and I will be booking a cabin at Limerick Lake Lodge, just wondering if anybody has ever been there and what can I expect and if anybody would care to share any local tips and tricks and or location for the lakes LM and SM bass.

Thanks

Limerick you say?

Here you go:

The bass is a mighty fine fish—

As a dish, it is really delish—

Or a musical sound

That's the lowest around,

Or the tastiest ale you could wish!

Sorry, never been there.

I've heard its really good up there. I think the boys at FishnCanada did a fall show up there. Might be on there website. However like most of the lakes up there just throw spinnerbaits or senkos towards any shoreline.

Limerick is a decent operation. He has a few cabins which I have never stayed in but the main lodge is clean. The owner is a retired Yankee and has done a good job turning the marina around for all the cottagers who use it for lake access.

Stick baits, flippin jigs, and plastics in cover will work. Be patient and you eventually find some fish. The only "problem" that I found with the lake is that there is so much cover. You just need to pick through the small ones to get the big guys to hit.

Good luck