Lucky strike big wooden lure swimming crazy

MuddyWater

i bought one of those wooden plugs for some musky action but it was swimming all drunk. it would go fine until i sped it up a little then it would go on its side and wiggle to the top i tried bending the lip and stuff but it did nothing. its this kind of lure here http://www.luckystrikebaitworks.com/product.asp?p=54# any help would be great. these work good for me and i dont wanna spend more money on another until its been smashed up by some ski

with these big lures, it's not uncommon.

- make sure the hook hangers are aligned.

- don't bend the lip, bend the eye that you clip your snap/split ring to. if it's blowing out to one side, bend the eye to the other. a little does a lot.

it's a bit of an art but you'll get the hang of it. i think a lot of guys ditch their brand new baits on ebay because they can't get em to run right.. works for me! ;)

its bucking out very slowly no where close to 2-3mph more like medium craking speed... it doesnt have a bendable eye thinger i know about that it has like a loose swivel creation thing going down thats why i was tweaking with the lip. ill check the hooks out tho thanks so far.