Collingwood fishing help?

nancur373

Going to Wasaga Beach in the morning. Women are hanging at the beach. The wife's uncle and I are thinking of heading to Collingwood area for some fishing. Any general areas for shore fishing would be appreciated. Also what species?

Thankg ppl.

Curt

You could go to Lake Eugenia and fish for bass off the causeway.

I'm gonna be in Collingwood for most of the last week of July, boatless and in the company of non-fisherpersons, but I'd like to get in a little fishing while I'm there. I was hoping to maybe find some trout streams to play with the flyrod but hey, bass are okay too. Is that causeway down at the south end of the lake and is it worth the drive from Collingwood?

JF

:Gonefishing: The causeway is definately at the south end of Lake Eugina .Nice spot lots of weeds and sunken stumps. Good for bass and a few trout. There are not many river mouths up at Collingwood but a few parks and rock piles out into the lake. Craigleith park might hold a spot or two or try the Beaver at Thornbury or the Bighead at meaford might hold a few fish.The real big ones gone to deeper water .If you are up after the 20 pm me and we might find a time to go fishing.