Tackle shops in Buffalo??

spinin jay

The wife whats to take the little one to Fantasy Island,,and a little shopping.In the Niagara Falls,Buffalo area.Just curious if there's any decent tackle shops to check out for some deals.Just figured if I could do a little shopping for myself I could handle the boredom of her shopping, :sleeping_02: lol.

Thanks

My wife always wants to go to Buffalo and I end up trying to sneak away to find some new gear. I haven't seen much....but Dick's Sporting Goods usually has some good sales (Walden Galleria Mall). I usually pick up a couple packs of senko's.....$5.99 at regular price. Check their online flyer for weekly sale items. I'm waiting for the BPS to open sometime in the next year or two (I hope).

Yeah, gander isnt too far a ride from Fantasy island......just take the 190 to the 290 and its on your left hand side. Probably 10-15 minutes away. Dicks is a bit further of a ride for the galleria location (they have the most stuff ) but there are other locations closer. But less selection as i said. Those are the big box stores.......theres some local places obviously but at the moment, the only ones i can think of are a bit of a drive