Re-introductions

poobah

i joined the board april 2005 i think. I am from oakville. i mainly fish lake nipissing as i have lots of family up there.

This year i did a fair amount of fishing but since i have a little one at home that was added to the family april 2006 i did not get out as much as I would have liked this year. Can't wait for the little guy to get a bit older so I can take him fishing!

Love the board and reports!

Cheers!

Edited by lunkerbasshunter

I joined this board in 2003 when I decided to join my Dad and Bro on their twice yearly trip to Algonquin park after a friend's father passed away. My friend spoke to me about his regrets over the lack of time that they had spent together, and I decided that I had been a fool, and that it was time to fix this situation.

I used to fish lakers north of Peterborough and into Algonquin park with my family when I was much much younger, but gave up the whole fishing thing for about 30 years. I then started to join the old man's crew in May and September in Algonquin. I joined this board around that time to try to learn about fishing.

Since then, I have accumulated a huge amount of clothing, camping gear, and fishing gear and tackle. I have met some lifelong friends here on OFC, and I look forward to meeting many more.

Now, I fish for lakers, whitefish, walleye, perch, muskie, salmon, and steelhead, all over southern Ontario, four hours from Toronto all year round.

This is a wonderful community, distinguished by a love of fishing and the outdoors, and a sincere desire to help and support our hobby and our friends.

My name is Clive.

Born in the British Virgin Islands, where my father was a deep sea fisherman. Spent my younger years fishing catfish and panfish in Virginia. We moved to Canada in the late 80s. Spent some time fishing in BC for salmon. Spent most of my life in Port Credit Ontario and spent summers at Jack lake fishing bass and musky. For the last 2 years I have lived outside of Canada, a year in Mexico, anda year in the Virgin Islands. I am back in Ontario, currently residing in London right beside the Thames river. I make spinner baits in my spare time.

One of my favorite things about growing up in Ontario was easy access to several great fishign places like Toronto Islands.

gallery_497_77_95067.jpg

Edited by mepps

hi folks,

my name is jason, i live in southern ohio, right on the ohio river. my screen name is oxcowboy, the ox is for my college fraternity, and the cowboy is because i work cattle, groom show cattle and farm. i am a school teacher and coach as my profession. i usually only get to go to ontario for about 10 days each year, but love every minute that i get to spend there. i have been going to the elk lake area for about 15 years now, its as close to heaven than i want to be for several more years. lol i fish for bass and catfish around home, and target northerns, small mouth and walleye when i head north. besides fishing, i also enjoy hunting and basically anything to do with the outdoors. im still trying to talk my fiance into going to this years g2g at lakair, so say a prayer for me, she's not much into the outdoor scene yet.

hello all

my name is carl, i live on the outskirts of montreal(two-mountains).my dad got me into fishing at the age of 5, i got serious about fishing at about age 10.i mainly fish the gouin reservoir and lake of two mountains. i mainly fish for walleye and speckled trout. i also enjoy ski dooing its my other passion.all i do is ski doo al winter. well thats it for now

My name is Chris I am now back on this site as haulinbass because of my annual fly in trip to Lake X which I have done for about 10 years now.

I love to fish and camp. I bought a junker of a boat last year and have alot of work to do to get it up to standard as misfish would know.

Live in Brantford and work in Mississauga. Recently married and yes still am able to fish. I hope to get out and enjoy the company of some of you fine folk from the board one of these days.

I have been to 1 swill and it was a great time.