boat sunk

Hey MRM,

I can sympathise with you, my boat was under water all day, NE blows right over the trasnsom and the NE wind was howling at 40kmh plus all day with heavy rain.

Went out this afternoon and stood in my chest waders trying to lift the transom whilst bilge pump was on, but water was crashing over faster than the little pump i installed from CT could empty it.

I gave up after 1 hour, waves had come over the top of my waders too so totaly soaked through, so glad there was a howling wind cuz i was cursing at the top of my lungs and dont think my neighbours could here me over the wind. I'm normally pretty good watching weather report and getting it out before it hits(i dont have a dock to moor it to) but was totally sidetracked these last 2 days with news of wife's pregnancy and work.....lol...i think i was more stressed about the boat than anything else!!! Luckily the motor was not underwater....but its stressful....boy is it stressful...specially since once its under not much ya can do about it.

A buddy showed up and did basically what merc manual said yes........

Didnt take him that long to get it going...

about 15mins or so....

ran bad at start then was fine in about 10mins or running......

All seems to be fine............ we fished with it all day to... :)