New Ride...

tonyb

Your gonna Love it tony! I bought one in 04' and had it for 3 years, and just traded in for an 07 this past year.

I figured with ZERO issues with the first one, "if it aint broke, dont fix it"

The supercrew is GREAT for road trips if your bringing a crowd! and fishing weekends....well I usually only travel with two, so the packing room in the back , plus the bed , plus the boat.......i couldnt run out of room if i tried! lol

Been 4 years between the two trucks ive owned and ive literally only brought mine in once for a leaky third brake light gasket. (knocking on my wood desk as i type lol) Not to start a ford/chevy/dodge thing......but i think Ford has taken over with this one. The Lariat interior is georgeous.......wait'll steelhead season though and your buds start throwin their dirty waders around LOL

Ill say hes Ballllin, New Truck, New Lund, didnt you just build a garage too........LOL

or more like bawlin :( (tears) when the payments hit full tilt LOL (j/k)

Yeah, it all started with the idea of getting a boat. To achieve that, we moved out of our townhouse and into a detached house with enough room to build a garage for the boat. Then ordering the boat and of course now just getting the truck. So the Garage is completed, except interior & insulation, the truck is here, but still waiting for the boat! But, now I can use the truck to pickup the materials to finish the interior of the garage :clapping:

I just hope September comes fast, as that is when I estimate the 2009 Lund to arrive.

Surpisingly, we were able to get the truck payment and boat payment + boat insurance under our budget with just over $100 to spare. That will of course automatically get added to the seperate fuel budget which in my estimation is short now with the increased costs of fuel.

Probably going to be $350-450 to fill the truck and boat from empty <_<

So you can bet I'll be trying to fill all 4 seats in the boat and truck as much as I can to share fuel costs :canadian:

It shouldn't be too hard to find some people who want to get out in the boat, I know I have always been grateful when people took me out so now I can hopefully return the favors.

Tony

So you can bet I'll be trying to fill all 4 seats in the boat and truck as much as I can to share fuel costs :canadian:

Just watch those guys that only carry debit/credit cards, somehow they never have cash on them and always make it inconvenient to split anything because of it. Either that or all they have is a $50 LOL.

I usually take my niece and nephew out, its hard to squeeze any gas money out of a 9 and a 12 year old :whistling:

Just watch those guys that only carry debit/credit cards, somehow they never have cash on them and always make it inconvenient to split anything because of it. Either that or all they have is a $50 LOL.

I have a cousin like that. We were suppose to trade off driving when we went fishing but he ALWAYS came up with some lame excuse why the wife or son need his Chevy Trailblazer. Then when I drove he was always short in the pocket book when it came to splitting expenses. That got old after awhile. I wonder who he is sapping off now as I no longer take his mercy calls. BTW he once bragged he was pulling down much more than 100k 5 years ago while I am living on a disability retirement :whistling: