ZeitGeist The movie............ NF

Guest timeout

Guest Johnny Bass
If you like that video you should also see "Loose Change" and "Iraq For Sale"

Exactly. Politicians(governments) and Medias are by far the biggest B.Sers on the planet.

How many people still believe that the US is in Iraq fighting to free the Iraqi people. :rolleyes:

Edited by Johnny Bass

Common guys they are fighting for freedom lol.

I feel bad for families of fallen soldiers who have died thinking they fought for freedom.

What bugs me more is that there is still chunk of people down south supporting the war.

I dont get it.

Who knows how much goes on there that nobody knows about.

Whats even more sad is that we are paying this much for gas, when there is enough gas in Alberta that will last us for couple of lifetimes.

Guest Johnny Bass

I feel bad for families of fallen soldiers who have died thinking they fought for freedom.

What bugs me more is that there is still chunk of people down south supporting the war.

I dont get it.

Whats even more sad is that we are paying this much for gas, when there is enough gas in Alberta that will last us for couple of lifetimes.

Most counties that produce enough oil to sustain their country AND export are paying CENTS!!!We are paying global prices. Robbery!! Well what do you expect when the government sells away all our resources bit by bit!! Which should be ILLEGAL!! The resources belong to Canadians!! Not the government. Technically they belong to the entire world but if nations want to play these games. We can play them too!

Edited by Johnny Bass

I thought Zeitgeist was a great documentary.

The part on 911 is truly scary if it's true. When they showed the controlled demolition next to how the towers fell, it was uncanny :o

George Carlins' skit was also hilarious on Religion...so true!

I recommended this to many people I know, just watch with an open mind!

This is like selling potatoes to statesfor 50 cents and then buying a bag of chips from same people for 2 dollars.

Just does not make sense.

I am suprised nobody is doing anything about it.

In Europe all kind of trouble gas prices have started and people are protesting, some countries even blocked their border crossings.

Here, you can hear people complaining in tim hortons and get togethers, thats about it.

Guest lundboy
Carlin was hilarious....but so was how the central bank was founded and how it is run............ :lol: What a concept!!!

Good topics being raised here. Once people get to thinking, they will be surprised how deep and far back it goes.

Zeitgeist touches on several points of control the money is one part.

History of money and the central banking system:

http://video.google.ca/videosearch?client=...a=N&tab=wv#

Edited by lundboy

Guest lundboy

As I said you will all be surprised just how planned and how far back it goes, and what the desired outcome is to be. Alan Watt is a Canadian that lives in Estaire Ontario, for over thirty years he has been researching and documenting the history of the origins of society, here is the link to one of his radio show transcripts from May 30 2005.

Please read through, it is essential that to know where one is headed that one knows where they have been.

http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/tra..._May302005.html

Most people don't realize that many of the world's events (man-made) are planned, with intended consequences and outcomes. The way these events are perceived however have traditionally been filtered through government-complicit media, until the internet. The lies of the corrupt unpatriotic US administration has been exposed for all to see thanks to this media tool, and I fear it is the next target on the list for control of information, it is actually quite high on the agenda. Most governments serve themselves, not their people. Unfortunately the American population is not educated, by design, to reach conclusions requiring critical thinking, a major reason that America today and its original constitution are almost on opposite planes.

Guest lundboy
Most people don't realize that many of the world's events (man-made) are planned, with intended consequences and outcomes. The way these events are perceived however have traditionally been filtered through government-complicit media, until the internet. The lies of the corrupt unpatriotic US administration has been exposed for all to see thanks to this media tool, and I fear it is the next target on the list for control of information, it is actually quite high on the agenda. Most governments serve themselves, not their people. Unfortunately the American population is not educated, by design, to reach conclusions requiring critical thinking, a major reason that America today and its original constitution are almost on opposite planes.

My... someone else besides Johnny Bass and myself that gets it. I am really starting think we can make a difference... at least at waking people up!

I dont get it.

I have friends in the States whose kids have been or are now stationed over there. To them it goes beyond politics. It's their kids' lives. Despite that they still believe in the cause. I don't think it's easy for some of us up here in the frozen north to understand the issues involved, many underlying and not quite as simple as the official party line. Even with the American gov't lies & shenanigans I can't help thinking that somewhere in all that posturing and lying there's some intent to do the right thing, albeit misguided according to many, and abused by some. When I hear sensible American folks say they really believe in what's happening, and these are Ph.D's in some cases, not illiterate gomers, I have to really step back and wonder who's right. One guy actually worked for the govt on a somewhat clandestine basis at one time not so very long ago, and tends to be pretty cynical about that gov't on many other matters.

Doesn't matter where it comes from, the taxes are still gonna be heavy. Probably falls into the same line of reasoning that makes Canadian wine at least as expensive as the Euro imports.

JF

Doesn't matter where it comes from, the taxes are still gonna be heavy. Probably falls into the same line of reasoning that makes Canadian wine at least as expensive as the Euro imports.

JF

You would think that canadian government would lay off of some of the taxes on gas nowdays especially when people are struggling like now.

I dont understand how they can just sit there and take their cut, which is about 33% ( tax cut according to a pie chart that u see on pumps ) and watch people spend their groceries money on gas so they can make it to work and back.

I dont want to be in a position where i have to spend my bread money on a gas pump so i can go to work and make another 100 dollars so i can feed myself, I think we are better then that.

Average joes always get it the worst.

Not much of a wine drinker so tax on wine does not bug me :whistling: haha

You would think that canadian government would lay off of some of the taxes on gas nowdays especially when people are struggling like now.

I dont understand how they can just sit there and take their cut, which is about 33% ( tax cut according to a pie chart that u see on pumps ) and watch people spend their groceries money on gas so they can make it to work and back.

I dont want to be in a position where i have to spend my bread money on a gas pump so i can go to work and make another 100 dollars so i can feed myself, I think we are better then that.

Average joes always get it the worst.

The problem with being an average Joe is that we're in the majority here in Canada and therefore the most likely to be targeted for tax revenues. If they drop the tax on petroleum products they'll just have to add it onto something equally in demand by us, the middle of the road majority. Canada's an expensive operation to run, and who else is gonna pay for all the advantages we have but those of us who enjoy the advantages? We want all the percs our American friends enjoy. We'd get a tax break if we could somehow increase our population tenfold to match our American neighbours, but then we'd also have to put up with the attendant disadvantages of more crime and violence, bigger cities, etc. Imagine a few cities close to Toronto in size in every province. Makes paying extra taxes almost palatable. :unsure:

JF

Guest lundboy

Not in the plan

Guest Johnny Bass
The problem with being an average Joe is that we're in the majority here in Canada and therefore the most likely to be targeted for tax revenues. If they drop the tax on petroleum products they'll just have to add it onto something equally in demand by us, the middle of the road majority. Canada's an expensive operation to run, and who else is gonna pay for all the advantages we have but those of us who enjoy the advantages? We want all the percs our American friends enjoy. We'd get a tax break if we could somehow increase our population tenfold to match our American neighbours, but then we'd also have to put up with the attendant disadvantages of more crime and violence, bigger cities, etc. Imagine a few cities close to Toronto in size in every province. Makes paying extra taxes almost palatable. :unsure:

JF

And what the heck does our population have to do with anything. Less population more resources should equal LOW PRICES!