Those Lake Erie Carp

Rich

It took forever to hook and land one, not to mention this particular spot is loaded with obstacles. I try to avoid fishing at this spot but it does produce fish if you can keep them out in the open. Anywho, I landed one today. Special flavoured corn was the ticket. Upon looking into the water with polarized glasses I noticed some GIANTS swimming around, one was easily pushing 40 pounds, it made this one seem like a baby! If only she would have bitten.

p_00052.jpg

Nice fish Rich. Fishing in these swims just adds the fun to it :D! It sucks that we couldn't find time to fish with you out your way ... will you be coming up to the kawarthas again in july/aug? Maybe we can put in half a day of carping!

Guest Johnny Bass

Nice one Rich. Seems like some people are having the same luck. They are around but not feeding.

Edited by Johnny Bass

Nice pic and report Rich.

Maybe we should invite Victor and MJL down to "the spot" in the trib I fish off of Lake Erie for some BIG HONKING CARP like this one>>>

Chanellesmonstercatch.jpg

and this one>>>

Chanellesmonstercatch2.jpg

and for meeee.... maybe one 0of you guys can show me f2f how to tie one of those danged "hair rigs" lol

Splashhopper

Rich, your in my spot, LOL. I fish the private property to you far left of you, white shack. Did you see the 50lb mirror in the falls? We went out Sat night to Sun afternoon, only 30 fish caught. We were going to move to the falls, but looked like nothing was happening.

Great catch by the way!! WTG!!!

Daniel

OCH