Make up my mind....

Cory

If the police need some volunteers to fish and keep an eye out I am available :) . too bad thats the way it works... But if they do put the police out there I hope they don't use many of the MNR guys, they're spread thin enough and shouldn't be dealing with assaults and hate crimes, especially if its in police jurisdiction and not their job.

Come August I'm taking your stupid marker buoys..I don't care how loud of a voice you use to yell at me. :whistling:

I'll just remove your trash can this time.

Be very careful when handling the bouys though I have a surprise for them this time around :thumbsup_anim:

I'll just remove your trash can this time.

Be very careful when handling the bouys though I have a surprise for them this time around :thumbsup_anim:

Ata boy! Stick it to the man.

What's with all the fussing and fueding lately? Have a hit off your hooka or something... yyeeeesh

HD

Ata boy! Stick it to the man.

What's with all the fussing and fueding lately? Have a hit off your hooka or something... yyeeeesh

HD

Your right, the mods shoudl ban the Newf..... :clapping::thumbsup_anim:

As for Phil, he is like my half brother or something like that..... :wallbash::rolleyes:

Guest lundboy

Actually if you think about it they can have it both ways. If they ban fishing everyone will be safe?

If they don't ban fishing, I hope they start checking everyone for fishing licenses... (and I am inferring everyone not just a one group). Another good place to patrol would be the rocks around Crates.