Marc Thorpe Muskie Charter to Benefit Big Jim.

TJQ

Fish6%20(2).jpg

Pete Maina on a Marc Thorpe Charter!

Once again, our good friend of the board has put up a charter to help out a friend in need. Marc knows Jim well, and decided to do something to help out.

On the auction block is a full 4 day Muskie Fishing Charter for two people in the 2009 season, with Marc, food and lodging included!! Valued at $2,200. All ya gotta do is get there! Every penny will go to help Jim.

www.marcthorpeguiding.com

Now, it is not our intent to turn this into a huge fundraiser with a ton of additional auctions. If you can't bid on this charter but want to contribute, please help out MuskyMatt and buy tickets from him for the Muskies Canada Raffle that they are running. I know I did.

If you want to see what kind of fishing is in store for you. You can see the video we did with Marc by clicking here and there is a wonderful post to look at here and another great story here!

Three Rules....

#1 Bidding starts at $1,500.00

#2 Payment must be completed within 5 days of auction ending or the charter goes to the next bidder in line.

#3 Bidding ends on June 17th, 2008 at 5 p.m. EST message board board time.

If you would like to bid, just enter your bid in this thread. Also if you want to bid anonymously, fell free to PM or email me at [email protected] and Ill post it.

Good luck to all!

I received an anonymous bid for $1600.00 this afternoon...looks like they get it... auction is now closed.

Thanks Darsky and everyone who was thinking about it!!!!.