Back from temagami

sonny

Well what a week it was,,,I'll first like to say sorry for no pics as the second day walking off the dock to take a picture of some nice fish we caught,,,keeerplunk,,,yep into the water it went!! So you will all just have to suffer(me included)

Headed up to trout creek friday night to stay with one of my fathers freinds before heading to temagami the next morning,,,weather looking great on saturday,,,got to the landing packed up the boat and landed at camp tamer for 2pm..Now at tamar deciding what we were going to have for dinner,,,a fish fry,,,alllwe had to do was catch the fish to make it happen

The night went well,,,3 walleye,a pike and a whitefish was the main course for dinner that night along with alot of laughs a a few pops,,

As for the rest of the week the weather was up and down withy winds changing speed and direction every day,,,missed a couple of night fishes and one day fish due to high winds,,,and just gotta say i'm glad i have a top on my boat or it would have been a whole lot wetter!!

Total fish caught between the five of us 65,,not sure of the total specific count

24 walleye,,,(only three in the slot)

8 pike

12 whitefish

7 lake trout biggest being 10lbs

a bunch of oss bass (quicky released)

A great time had by all,,,and a big thanks to my dad and his freinds for giving me memories to last a lifetime,,,nothing like fishin with the ol'man!!

Well sounds like a nice trip Sonny too bad about the camera.

One you should always use the wrist strap near water.

I also attached a shimano laniyard to my camera and when in doubt that goes around my neck.

Good luck camera shopping look on the bright side cameras are coming way down in price.

:canadian: