Great evening fishing

nautifish

Well myself & sinns thought we would head out for a few hrs this evening and hit some perch. We did just that everyone was pulling them in tonight. Saw sledded with his woman Jen out for a stroll tonight also.....It was funny actually cuz he was trying to tell the perch queen how to fish i handed him my rod and not so much as a nibble all the time he was stood they're with my rod....LOL.....

I pulled in a right dandy perch tonight I'm guessing 13" if not its bloody close cuz this perch was a pig.

The winds were brutal of course lots of people fishing shoulder to shoulder which drives me bonkers. ;D But in all a good evening and 23 nice sized perch for when my mom & Lil sis fly in from the UK on Monday. Thats all i have been hearing from my mom of late ." you had best have some perch when i get there".......SHEESHHH!..LOL

So here is a pic of my piggy perch.

beautyperch.jpg

I never realized how much sun i have caught till i saw this picture.

Now would you not say that was a pretty big perch?

Of course i cannot forget a picture of moi kissing my perch. ;D

kissperch.jpg

and here is our catch.

supper.jpg

;) ;D

Thats a nice perch. You sure thats not a smally that you put a perch costume on?. :thumbsup_anim:

lol Yes i am sure. :P ..You should have seen some of the silver bass being caught tonight. Some real beautys. They really are a beautiful looking fish. :thumbsup_anim:

A younger lad was fishing he got a fish on and pulled in a real nice silver bass....It was kinda cute actually cuz i could hear him under his breath asking his buddy what kind of fish it was so that no one could hear him....lol

looks like a good potential feed there for sure, couple real nice ones in the mix

Well actually JWL Sinns would probably eat all of them to himself hes a pig......lol ;)

I'm gonna have to get down there and get myself some of those perch before they're all gone.

Well if you do, get here about 2.00AM You might be lucky and get a spot......lol :whistling:;)