Monster Mash Winner - January `07

K-K-DAWG

We have a winner for the month of January 2007 in the Extreme Angler TV website

contest- MONSTER MASH- But, we don`t know who this winner is or how to contact her?

Her name is JESSICA, and she has WON the Solar Bat polarized sunglassses we give away each month and it looks like she really knows how to catch big bass!

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Here`s what she looks like....

http://www.extremeanglertv.com

Beauty. The fish is nice too! lol

Taro was very proud of that one for sure, bet he wishes he caught it!

Karl, I will send you Taro's contact info, it is his girlfriend and she caught it on Cooch if I remember correctly. 7 lbs 1 oz I think.

Charles

The 2007 EXTREME ANGLER ANNUAL- Multi specie edition will be released to retailers and news stands in early February... if your interested, like the many who have already ordered, we have a ADVANCED order form on our website that includes a Extreme Angler T-shirt (in either white or black) and the 2007 magazine for only $13.95 plus S&H.

This is our BIGGEST ISSUE EVER...and is jam packed with a ton of useful information for Canadian Anglers written by some of the hottest anglers in the country!

Everything from spring crappie, steelhead, lake trout, jumbo perch and whitefish to summertime trolling for walleye, muskies & trout, casting for pike, jigging for `cats, pitchin` & flippin` jigs, craws and tubes for oversized bucketmouth bass to fall smallmouth on spoons and tubes, lakers and whitefish on roe bags, huge autumn walleyes and pre-ice slab-sized Crappie.

You can read more about it on our website -

http://www.extremeanglertv.com/hardcorereads.html

Edited by K-K-DAWG