Anyone fancy a challenge?

Hi folks.

As some of you may remember, last year I set myself the task of trying to catch as many different fish species in Ontario as possible over the course of the fishing year. I did ok in my 'quest' and caught many different species though many of them were small, except for some big carp and largemouth bass. :blahblah1:

Now that I am no longer in Ontario and really missing the fishing I was wondering if anyone out there would like to take on the challenge this year and do short reports with pics of all the species that they catch this year. I know there are lots of good all-round fishermen on this board who could do better than i did and I would be curious to see who could catch the most different species! :Gonefishing:

So is anybody up for the challenge? :whistling:

In return, once I have settled in my new home on this side of the pond near London, England and the fishing season starts in mid June I will try to give you some reports from fishing my local lakes, rivers and canals with pics of the different species we have over here. :thumbsup_anim:

So what yer saying is,smelt,perch,crappie,rockbass,bluegill,sunfish,bass(small mouth and bucket),lake trout,whitefish,Cisco (hear "he,s"hard to catch)rainbow,browns,golden trout/Aroura trout,chinock,koho,atlantics,catfish(bullhead,black,brown),sheephead,pike,musky,silvers oh and the odd Goby? LOL

Nice to hear from you 007.

:oops: Almost forgot that CARP.HAHAHA

Edited by misfish

I managed 20 species last year (though I think that included every species of minnow/chub too - not on Misfish's list!) LOL

How many d'ya think you can get HD?

I catch the incidental tree, chair and humanoid. Can I include them?

Seriously,

If your mug is in the pic than it should work, no?

Oh wait, there are some here that have posed with other peoples fish!

Dang!

What to do??

Good to hear from you!

I managed 20 species last year (though I think that included every species of minnow/chub too - not on Misfish's list!) LOL

How many d'ya think you can get HD?

Everything but them coarse fishes... I'd have to make a visit to my grand-parents in Dartford for those guys..

Betcha I can catch more than SNAG anyways. MUAHAAH

HD

pike then bass and bass and more bass.once im done with the bass then its dirty chinooks then trout then pike then bass and more bass dont care much for the other ones did i mention i like to bass fish.

Highdrifter, Kemper and Randy from Sturgeon seem to be up for the challenge.

I Look forward to seeing your reports and seeing how may species you guys can catch.

Seems like Cliff has opted out but we all know he and Bly will catch more species than anyone else without even trying LOL

Anyone else want to see how many species they can catch this year?