Cheap St. Croix Rods

Eason

I found a new fishing tackle store opened recently ...................area facing the audi dealer..they sell the st. croix rods really cheap..

I got one avid for just $179 plus 10% discount..pretty good price..cheaper than bass pro & lebaron..

Is it an authorized dealer? I thought StCroix sold under the fixed price strategy. If it's not authorized dealer, you might have problems getting any kind of warranty service through them. That's the problem with buying a lot of things from ebay, sure they're the real items, but 1/2 the price on premium products is for the warranty and most items are not covered when bought from unauthorized dealers like ebay retailers.

Is it an authorized dealer? I thought StCroix sold under the fixed price strategy. If it's not authorized dealer, you might have problems getting any kind of warranty service through them. That's the problem with buying a lot of things from ebay, sure they're the real items, but 1/2 the price on premium products is for the warranty and most items are not covered when bought from unauthorized dealers like ebay retailers.

i asked the owner how come the price is so cheap..they said coz they're grand opening so st. croix allow them to have 10% off..but only last 2 weeks tho..i think they're authorized dealer :clapping:

great! that's a good find then. Which model avid did you get? I have a few of them myself, mostly the longer 8.5/9' salmon/steelhead rods. I suppose they aren't the same since mine are all the older, pre "IPC technology", flat gray colored avids.

great! that's a good find then. Which model avid did you get? I have a few of them myself, mostly the longer 8.5/9' salmon/steelhead rods. I suppose they aren't the same since mine are all the older, pre "IPC technology", flat gray colored avids.

I got a 6'9..6-10lb for the walleye season..the new IPC tech is great..it's lighter & more sensitive then b4..