Slimers Bait

DanTheMan

Went to our Local Sportman show this weekend and pick up 3 bottles of these baits. I must say. they REALLY are

reallistic.They are pretty new on the maeket and I was wondering if anybody seen or try them yet.

Here's what they look like

index.jpg

Edited by DanTheMan

I used these all last year. I got them from a friend of mine who passed away last fall. Serge!!

He swore by them. I used them for Walleye on Quinte. He gave me a few different colors and I still use them. The pink ones are killers on the smallies and Trout. They are better than a real leach. Great drop shotting bait as well. Make sure that bottle stays out of the sun though, they sem to go all weird if not. The walleye love them. Serge gave me a prototype scent that some guy made for him in a bottle that smells something awfull but when put on these, well lets just say the cat is out of the bag. This bait is also deadly for ice fishing as well.

Threads always go "south" when the aformentioned "personality" (that's no longer mentioned there) is mentioned in a thread. Dan saw the humour in it and removed it. Figured he may get some true product reviews that way.

I didnt think it was a big deal, but I guess it was,Thats why I removed it.

• 3 years later...

Dan,

The creator of those Slimers frequents the North Bay area (Redbridge is 20 minutes away) and Discount Tackle and Bait on Trout Lake Rd has had them for sale for about 5 years...maybe more. I have never used them but heard good things about them. The display at the store has some huge Lakers that were caught using them.

Edited by Nipfisher

Dan,

The creator of those Slimers frequents the North Bay area (Redbridge is 20 minutes away) and Discount Tackle and Bait on Trout Lake Rd has had them for sale for about 5 years...maybe more. I have never used them but heard good things about them. The display at the store has some huge Lakers that were caught using them.

Dan's original post is from over 3 years ago