SPRINGERIZE

addict

well the boat is finally done built the casting deck last fall and added a bicycle seat rewired lights and bilge put on a colour depth finder.slapped a minnkota 70lb on the nose threw in a second battery and guest charger.packed the bearings changed the plugs and oil.surprisingly all trailer lights working from last yr(guess the trailer phantom didnt visit)filled the tires with air filled the 5gal tank with fuel 27.00 bucks ouch.took er up to the bog today no dock in the water yet.everthing ran sweet trolling motor is super strong didnt see any deadheads or debris.ready to fish.anyone else ready?

Edited by fishtat2

Had my boat out over three weeks ago. Just after the ice out. Really cool to be floating around between ice burgs still coming though.

I surprised myself because I did nothing to winterize my boat. About an ounce of Stabil in the tank, that was it. Started up on the first turn of the key. Then again it is an Evinrude. :whistling:

My trailer on the other hand. It has another boat on it still. I know the bulbs need replacing (bad habit of leaving the lights pluged in and going in the water). Should repack the bearings, check the tongue, and maybe make it into a bunk. Or just sell it and get a new one?