Esox Angler - Got mine April 2

TennesseeGuy

Esox Angler Spring issue got to my mail box April 2 and as usual, is an excellent read.

BUT..........

no andrew

no sandy

no jp

My OFC brothers and sister were shut out the past two issues except for Bunk's article in the Winter issue. Their contributions have made EA better. Hopefully this is not a trend that will be continued.

Thanks for the concern,

Unfortunately since returning from a honeymoon in January I've pretty much lost most mojo to write in the capacity I had the previous winter. Time I set aside for that has been hindered with new work related business I took on this year, and unfortunately the only article I found time to create was a BC sturgeon piece I hope to see headed for somewhere that can use such an article. Magazines don't want Star Wars Kesagamium pike, ninjas and Mats Sundin fantasy fishing articles. :w00t: It's no fault of EA's at my end... I hope to contribute with them in the future as they're a super bunch, and I do have plans too write more pike and eye shhhtuff once a few sticks I've got to burn take flame. B)

Long time no hear, Connie. Hope all is good with you. As for the OFC contributors to Esox Angler, they're (all three) an excellent bunch and EA knows this. They are surely keeping the best for last, as it were. EA could also spread their wings and pick up a couple more....I'd bet on Raf and Perodimi.

Dang! I forgot Guidofisherman...one of the best.