Kapuskasing Lake ???

4x4bassin

Hello everyone I have been away for awhile and it's good to be back !!

I have a couple of questions for the group.

Has anyone here ever fished Kapuskasing Lake (Chapleau Game Reserve) and if so what is it like ?

I am planning a trip up there this summer to do a little fishin but I have no idea what it's like and what to take for lures. We are staying in a lodge just outside the town of Elsa.

Any info would help me out alot.

Thanks in advance

4x4

I only fished the Missinaibi River and a couple small lakes off of it, from "Big Miss" up to Little Miss, and the walleye fishing was fantastic. I would imagine that you are in for a real treat if you're on any of the lakes in that Game Reserve on the May long weekend. If I remember to check my maps when I get home, I'll see if the lake you're talking about is anywhere near some of the other lakes I fished.

Well I thought I might get more replies but thats okay ,thanks to those who did !!

I can't even get very much info off of the internet so I guess it will be wait till you get there, then find out.

I'm sure it will be great I just like to be prepared.

Cheers

4x4

Hi, I thought i would register an account , as i was in the same position last year. I could not find any info on Kapuskasing lake anywhere. I was up there for a week last summer, going back on july 12. Its an amazing spot. I gotta get going to work, but i will give ya as much info as i can this evening