How Bout Those Penguins!

Marty

Was a fast pace game and good....but stupid penalties and stupid plays caused turnovers. Game should never have been that score!

Yea, what really pissed me off was when coliacovo stoped crosby on the one on one and then crosby cross checked him from behind to the ice and no penalty then coliacovo gave him a little tap with the stick and they call it and, after the play crosby was acting like he was gonna fight coliacovo but the refs were in the way. Crosby is jsut a little "B*tch", hope he gets drilled one day.

I LOVE those little guys!!!.... especially the little Rock Hopper ones!

Yea, what really pissed me off was when coliacovo stoped crosby on the one on one and then crosby cross checked him from behind to the ice and no penalty then coliacovo gave him a little tap with the stick and they call it and, after the play crosby was acting like he was gonna fight coliacovo but the refs were in the way. Crosby is jsut a little "B*tch", hope he gets drilled one day.

What the heck are you talkin' about??? is that some kind of Paris talk or somethin'???

don't get too excited Marty, let's not forget its the leafs the penguins played. Scary part is penguins clearly have the brighter future yet again, another lemieux/jagr scenario coming. Frustrating to watch other teams fall from greatness over the years, then manage to rebuild and become great again. All the while the leafs continue to rise and fall from lousy to pretty good (think 93), never great.

Yep, but I never said he was crap,jsut he's a you know what. Oh well what can you do, and as for penguins having another mario and lemieux I don't think thats' going to happen because in 4 years they will have to give them away because of the salary caps. But who kow they might end up on the same team again