Birthday Steelhead with Canadiancopper!

Bly

LOL Cliff caught a real beauty just after you left on the weekend.

FIGURES....he deserved it , being the only one of use that hadn't given up to shoot the C H I T......i walked around the corner. made 2 drifts snagged bottom , broke everything off , reeled in and called a day !!!

Nice report!

First pool upstream from the mouth of *i**** right? (No need to answer if you don't want to)

If so, FYI you should have been there on Sunday... I've never seen so many fish caught in one spot. It was a steel massacre. Looks like you missed it by 1 day. :oops:

:spam: nice post pal....PS think about changing your name as people are confusing you with a well known / well liked member with the same name... :oops:

Congrats on a great day you 2. Excellent way to spend your birthday, away from Cliff too!! :whistling::D That first fish needed some colour I thought so I decided to help you out.

Pretty_Trout.jpg

LOL , thanks for the upgrade!

FIGURES....he deserved it , being the only one of use that hadn't given up to shoot the C H I T......i walked around the corner. made 2 drifts snagged bottom , broke everything off , reeled in and called a day !!!

I think there has been a misunderstanding, Cliff caught a sucker :)

The crome really highlights the lush, candy-red nail polish,

and your eyes :whistling:

Thanks SNAP :blush:

:spam: nice post pal....PS think about changing your name as people are confusing you with a well known / well liked member with the same name... :oops:

Was I talking to you "pal"? :spam:??? Do you even know what spam is?

I'm letting the OP know about the action at that spot the day before, not sure what you're PMSing about.

Nice hat. :oops:

Edited by jonnybass

Was I talking to you "pal"? :spam:??? Do you even know what spam is?

Nice hat. :oops:......

Well I could of made a smiley with a little man waving a sign that said useless post but I didn't have the time..figured you would get my point.....next time just fill in the whole name of the creek....your *I**** was pretty obvious... Not that I mind you doing it, but some people don't like it when you reveal locations in posts....especially when you say

"I've never seen so many fish caught in one spot. It was a steel massacre "

Nice hat. :oops:......

I luv that hat...What were you wearing on your head in that last pic you posted ? Ohhh wait that's right you haven't made a post with any pics yet.. right right, sorry my bad.....Maybe one day you will make a positive contribution as opposed to useless one's.

change your name please and thank you

Sorry Carol for hacking up your B-day post....hopefully he doesn't carry on and gets my point....

.....next time just fill in the whole name of the creek....your *I**** was pretty obvious... Not that I mind you doing it, but some people don't like it when you reveal locations in posts....especially when you say

"I've never seen so many fish caught in one spot. It was a steel massacre "

You could have just said that politely or even PM'd me, instead of flaming on someone else's report thread.

Sorry Carol for hacking up your B-day post....hopefully he doesn't carry on and gets my point....

I'm also sorry Carol that he hacked up your B-day post. I didn't mean to bring the angry flamers out of the woodwork with my post. Just trying to be helpful. I thought you'd appreciate the info, that's all.