Boundary Bay again

brandon

Still looking for a decent eagle picture I headed back to Boundary Bay tonight after work. Once again they were there, but way out on the sand flats. I tried getting fairly close but they spook easily.....plus its still a fairly boring picture of just an eagle sitting on a beach. To compensate for the boring eagle on a beach picture but still making it an interesting picture, I decided to include Mt. Baker, Washington in the background....

049editcroppedwebsite.jpg

I gave up shortly on the eagles and focused more on Great Blue Herons which were quite plentiful and active.

This first picture is one landing

104editcroppedwebsite.jpg

Here is a Great Blue reflection

166editcroppedwebsite.jpg

This one spotted a fish...

193editwebsite.jpg

and it would not be dissapointed...

196editwebsite.jpg

and lastly a picture of a Barred Owl......the sun was completely down so the lighting is quite poor......but I thought I'd share it anyways......

250editwebsite.jpg

enjoy

Hey Brandon, Oh that shot of Mt. Baker, sure brings back memories of my visit to San Juan Island, and Washington State. My trip to Vancouver and the Island was just one big rain and heavy mist cover for almost the whole 14 days, but had at least a clear day for our camping trip up to Whistler. Gotta get back there when skies are clear and blue, and the mountains are everywhere!!!! Sure do enjoy your gorgeous shots, keep them coming!!!! :Gonefishing: Fisher Girl