Hello new to the board

mustfish

Welcome aboard Mustfish!

Life as you know it changed when you joined. :lol: This place can be addicting.

Seems we are neighbors so to speak and sounds like we have fished some of the same waters, although most of my fishing time is spent on Lake Erie and I also try to make it to Canada at least a couple weeks a year. I've also done a few flyins and will be doing another May 16.

Pike lures... the large Johnson silver spoons (silver or gold), 5 of diamonds, daredevil spoons and you may want to go to Gander Mountain in Huber and pick up some Grim Reaper spinners bait they have in stock, I've always done well with them. Another thing you may want to try is some swim baits. Going to tell ya my biggest pike to date came on a jig/twister combo and I've caught of lot of pike on the same set up.

Any other help you might need please feel free to pm me.

Cheers

welcome aboard! good to see more friends from south of the border signing up! Good luck with the stripper fishing!

Cheers!

LOL lunker

Now if we could just find away to move the Living Room to our favorite fishing spots :whistling:

mustfish will understand this comment

LOL lunker

Now if we could just find away to move the Living Room to our favorite fishing spots :whistling:

mustfish will understand this comment

I know I mean I have heard of the "room" I have a tool shop on north webster. :whistling: You fish the Stillwater much?

I love Buckeyes, but married a Hoosier; my bad.

Welcome aboard and thanks for spending money in Canada once a year.

I used to do lots of service work in your area (Chrysler radiator plant). My fondest memories are of visiting the Air Force Museum near Wright Pat. Like dying and going to heaven for an airplane guy.

Your right, these are a great bunch of guys who would give you the shirts of their backs. You know, if they were actually wearing a shirt.

That is not far from my shop. It is now called Behr a German company purchased it but still does the same work. The Air Force Museum is sweet!

The Canada trip is my favorite of the year followed by the salmon trip in that state up north.

We have good friends who live in Fairborn. They live close by to Wright-Patterson and the aircraft museum. Last time we visited them we did the tour of the museum. Anyone who goes take time for at least a day to see it all. I want to go again. Incredible place.

We have good friends who live in Fairborn. They live close by to Wright-Patterson and the aircraft museum. Last time we visited them we did the tour of the museum. Anyone who goes take time for at least a day to see it all. I want to go again. Incredible place.

LOL Bernie, I don't live in Fairborn but live real close to the museum. I haven't been to it in a few years though, I invite one of the members here that does the flying thing to come for a visit, figure it would give me good reason to go.