Brand New Lake Temagami Island Cottage

LundGuy

Anyone interested in renting a cottage on an island on Lake Temagami please let me know. My wife and I stayed here for the last couple of years and its just beautiful.We wont be able to go this year so I told the owner up there I would try and help him out. He is just getting his web site up and going, so it should be up soon. This place is fabulous, just built two years ago and is on an island with only two other cottages,the owners and one other rental. It has full facilities, screened deck, gazebo with hot tub.Large private dock.Lots of fish (bass, lake trout) and surrounding portage lakes with plenty of walleye.One of the nicest spots I have been to. So send me a message if you want any more info. He told me he had a few open spots to book. My two weeks were last week of August and first week of Sept., so these are open right now. :)

Edited by LundGuy

price range (weekley)# of rooms

, you have any pics of the place

Once his web site is up, hopefully this week , I can post the site and prices will be there. Great area and very nice cottage.Very private. It has two large bedrooms, large new kitchen, laundry, washroom, living room, dining room,just like home but private.

called wishin you were fishin by rick and pauline lockart, fang and i help build these cottages they are amazing private docks as well , his number is 705-237-8290

Small world. You guys did a great job, nice cottage(camp) ,I get hell when I don't say camp up north. Spot is very nice and private, especially on back of island. My wife and I would be still going there except we bought our own camp . Great job Malcolm. :thumbsup_anim:

Darn

Was hoping it was end of july so I would taken it. Oh well back to sleeping in the boathouse.

I think I might have some pictures but they would be of the build or at least when Rick fell off the roof

For anyone interested the cottage is ~ 5-10 minute boat ride from the Mine Rd landing. Located in the main hub area just at the entrance to Spawning Bay.

Edited by Fang

I keep hearin' that there ain't no fish in Tamagami :dunno:

If we were to believe every time some one said there was no fish here or there, we would never go fishing anywhere. Temagami has tons and tons of bass and lake trout. Walleye are plenty, just finicky, like most places can be, but you can fish the back lakes and limit every time.

you have two back lakes within a 5 minute boat ride from the cottages as well as two more about twenty minutes away with boats for rent from rick in them from specle trout to pike picerel and bass as well