Kesagami's BIG Pike Report.

Moosebunk

Drew,

You an Brenda have done it again..........

Both myself and my wife are in awe...absolute!

I dont know what to say about the pike except awesome..the trip/Awesome.

Curious on the size of that perch.........

It looked far bigger then anything Ive witnessed being pulled out before.

To all those that dont watch fishing shows because you may never fish there..........

Thats crap.........think you'll ever fish here?

What a wonderful/entertaining/successful/exhilarating trip and post.

Drew...I'd surely like to know what kind of camera you have bud.

The pics are very clear and detailed.

You've certainly pt a new twist in your writing thats very entertaining too but I dont think it neccessary because the entire outing for you 2 spoke volumes on its own.

Man,

Can barely wait for your next report....WTG

Take care you two.

report when you can

peter

(barely touched a carrot whilst reading this but the beer is finished)

THAT'S IT!!!!! done !! i would never have to pick up a rod again ..couldn't beat that trip ,, impossible .

WWWOW!! amazing pic's ,, fantastic, hilarious report without equal. congrat's ,, few will ever experience that kind of adventure . you guys rock. thanks for taking me us on your journey .WOW.

Curious on the size of that perch.........

Drew...I'd surely like to know what kind of camera you have bud.

Perch I don't think was all that big actually. Didn't measure it... cause... well... dunno. I put it around 9 inches maybe. Bren's not that big a girl and she's got the straight arm in your face fish pose.

Camera is a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ2. Sometimes use a DMC FZ4 but not these trips. Good Leica lenses, battery life and durability in cold weather. It's the software at home that often brings out the color though. Alot of grey skies on those trips in fishing, not good light for pics. Having a good photoshop at home helps. Sunny days, no probs.

CCMT... I thought about a Lord of the Rings chapter dood. If there was to be one I guess I could have made a pic of you climbing out of a pike's mouth. lol.

Dave..... ask Rob about the spot, he knows it.

Anyway, thanks everyone for all for the replies. Some real kind words, makes my long winded reports where I'm basically showing off much more worth it. :whistling::clapping: Some could say I'm pretty lucky or spoiled to get opportunities like these; I could say they're earned, but either way it's a tonne of fun and great to share.

Surprised no mention of the couple vertical holds in the mix. :w00t:;)