Late Post, Sunday Steel

chickenhawk

So went for a drive Sunday checked out all the main tribs seen 40 cars in each parking lot and went down to my secret spot and wouldnt you know it not a soul in sight! Well by the end of the day we stopped counting between 2 of us at 20 fish and lost count. It is really nice because this trib comes off of a main river that gets fished real heavy and its no more than 2 minutes up the road. Stellar day and didn't see another fisherman all day until we checked out the other tribs and seen that there was a million people fishing so all in all I'd say we outsmarted the crowds and had an excellent day to show for it. Unfortunately no camera came on this trip but all fish came off of Fresh Rainbow Roe mainly pink but got some on chartreuse and some on Orange. Till next time,

Hawk

Edited by chickenhawk

I feel so slighted without the pics! :wallbash:

good job on your secret spot,..but was it really secret or closed? just curious,..no offence,...but many people dont know the new changes,..or the feeders off limits.....seems hard to beleive of any 'Secret spots' left,..unless its private land or the long stretches of the notty or saugeen for year round open season,...everytime i go out,..there is someone fishing the wrong side of the bridge or up further,...NO accusations dude,...really,..just hope you know your reg's,,...if you want to respond with a slam ,...be my guest,...just tryin to help though!!!

So went for a drive Sunday checked out all the main tribs seen 40 cars in each parking lot and went down to my secret spot and wouldnt you know it not a soul in sight! Well by the end of the day we stopped counting between 2 of us at 20 fish and lost count. It is really nice because this trib comes off of a main river that gets fished real heavy and its no more than 2 minutes up the road. Stellar day and didn't see another fisherman all day until we checked out the other tribs and seen that there was a million people fishing so all in all I'd say we outsmarted the crowds and had an excellent day to show for it. Unfortunately no camera came on this trip but all fish came off of Fresh Rainbow Roe mainly pink but got some on chartreuse and some on Orange. Till next time,

Hawk

Just curious, what is the point of your post? You didn't post any pictures, you didn't let us know where you were fishing, you didn't even let us know what Great Lake it was a tributary of.

All we know is that it's YOUR secret spot, you "slaughtered fish" (20 before you lost count) and how you outsmarted the rest of us.

Thanks for the info. :clapping:

Just curious, what is the point of your post? You didn't post any pictures, you didn't let us know where you were fishing, you didn't even let us know what Great Lake it was a tributary of.

All we know is that it's YOUR secret spot, you "slaughtered fish" (20 before you lost count) and how you outsmarted the rest of us.

Thanks for the info. :clapping:

I happen to really enjoy reading about how other guys catch way more fish than me and have more secret spots than me. That's why I come here. Pictures are just a bonus!