Continued Winter Adventure on the Mighty Lynn

Rich

Sugarpacket's brother "Tom" accompanied us today in another fishing trip on the Mighty Lynn for more winter carp. Things were pretty good at the get go as it only took about 15 minutes to hook into the first fish (for me of course, hegh hegh) but this fish was spry and decided to not only run into Sugarpacket's line but also snag me under a rock before giving me the finger and taking off. At least I assume he gave me the finger. Or was it the fin?

Anyway, next cast, I was almost instantly into another one. A scrapper, lots of fun.

DSC01051.jpg

Not sure if the pic shows but one of his pectoral fins was a little disfigured. Not sure if it was a battle scar or a deformity from the Lynn's pristine waters. hahaha

Splenda also tried his hand fishing with mommy today.

DSC01052.jpg

In this pic, they were borrowing Uncle Tom's rod. Splenda never did get any but had a blast nonetheless before settling in for a nap.

Then it was Sugarpacket's turn as she hooked one right in the current. It nearly took her rod in with it.

DSC01053.jpg

Finally after toying with this fish for like an hour, I caught the final dinky carp of the night.

DSC01054.jpg

It was a great afternoon on the mighty Lynn, looking forward to tomorrow's sequel.