For Red Fisher fans

shane

Hi everybody. I found this at a flea-market recently. I already have a copy of one of his "book of poems" but I never knew that he made an album.

front cover;

2115331019_d1caf542ba.jpg

back cover

2116098940_01581a4fb1.jpg

I haven't actually played it yet because my 1960's era turntable isn't working but apparently it's Red Fisher narrating the poems set to a symphonic background.

Edited by fireball

Speaking of Red Fisher,I was sorting books last week (moving bookcases) and I ran across my copy of his poems.

Fortunately, I met Red at the VIA Rail Station and was able to have him dedicate and autograph the book.

It's a treasure - the Record would be cool.

Funny, somebody MUST have the TV shows somewhere - perhaps they'll come out some day.

hard to even imagine the fishing opportunities that man experienced . he broke the trail for every show out there today .fishing didn't involve the big payouts it does today .sponsors must have been hard to come by. yeah , it was a great show for a kid to get his feet wet in the sport . the first show i remember seeing with a strong conservation message . hats off to a pioneer .

That was interesting to see. I have one or two of his book of poems (there were two made from what I have seen). I had not heard of the album but will now look for it.

I got to meet hime twice and was in some limite correspondance with his son at one point as I wanted to find out whatever happened to the film set used. I never did find it, but sure would have liked to.

outdoorguy61