Stay warm and be PREPARED!

SlowPoke

Just a reminder to stay warm today and be prepared.

Pack an extra blanket or a coat. Also consider a candle and something to light it.

I spent almost 7 hours on the side of the road last night. It sucked but at least I was prepared!!

-Brian

I may be a bit paranoid, but I keep a box in the back of our van with our campstove kit and lantern, extra propane bottles and even some dry soup packets and a jar of coffee. And a duffell bag with enough sleeping bags and blankets to keep three or four people comfortable.

As a former cub scout, I think "Be Prepared" is good advice. :canadian:

Got back from my round trip to London an hour ago and fortunately the roads were clear and dry and I didn't need the extra clothing I always pack this time of year.

It's hard to believe after all the snow they received in the Barrie region yesterday, that the corridor between Toronto & London is virtually clear of snow, cept for a light dusting that begins west of Milton.

What a difference a few miles makes.

Actually Lew, from what I understand, Barrie didn't get much accumulation, and all the white outs were south of Barrie...now up here in Penetang is a different story ;):P Still haven't had the energy to go out and clear the driveway or front deck from last night's snow fall...

Glad you had a good and safe trip...

Maureen

It was -30 with the wind here on the east coast, hope its not so bad for you guys!

Yikes Clive! I hope you've been cuddling your sweetie to stay warm!

It hasn't been nearly that bad here... even with the windchill maybe -20 at worst.

-Brian