clam guides???

sonny

Well i guess i shoulda bought one earlier,,,but ya know with christmas and all i just couldn't swing it,,,been calling around all week to try to see if anyone still had a clam guide in stock,,,or even would be getting any,,,hhhmmmm,,,,this is where it gets funny!!

After not being able to locate any,,,mind you alot of sales out there for huts that don't exist,,,i took it upon myself to contact the clam corperation myself through an e-mail asking why there was such a shortage,,,this was my response

Sonny,

The guide is a very popular model, in fact we are completely sold out of them for the season. You might be able to find one through Bass Pro or Cabelas, otherwise your best bet is to try calling all the dealers in your area. Here is a link to our dealer locator: http://www.clamcorp.com/company/dealers.html

Thanks,

Darik

Darik Steinbach

Customer Service

Clam Corporation

763-231-4131

[email protected]

Visit www.clamcorp.com to order items online

SOOOO instead i will be the proud new owner of a shappell rover 2.0dx.....alls well that ends well,,,more room then a guide and a bench seat to sqeeze in the little guy(don't really need to squeeze..)

http://shappell.com/images/RV2D_400.jpg

Just thought ya might like to know if you were looking for one!

Edited by sonny

Sonny I will keep my eyes open for one here in Quebec.If I see one I will notify you.

I am planning a trip to Quinte in February so if I locate one I could always meet you there with it or have Percher bring it back

I have seen quite a few of the single flip over clams at Sail Baron .

Since I am on the road I visit alot of outdoor stores in different locations.With luck maybe we will find one who knows maybe they will ship your way.

Mike :canadian: