End of the Spring Fishing Show?

Kawartha Kev

I just recieved my winter edition of Ontario Out of Doors and noticed an ad saying the Spring Fishing Show has closed. I know the magazine was a major sponsor of the show but I hadn't heard anything about the show closing can anyone confirm this? Maybe Ontario Out of Doors is just not participating in it as the ad says they will be at the Toronto Sportsmen Show. I know the Spring Fishing Show was going downhill but it was still a nice break in the middle of winter to get out and see some fishing stuff and it did tend to have some better retailers than the Sportsmen's Show I thought hopefully some of them will go down to the Sportsmens Show if the Spring Fishing Show is in fact closed.

Kawartha Kev

I can't wait for the show. I just checked and the combined show in March is the exact same weekend as the Performance World car show. I'll be working that,so I'm very glad that the Fishing and Boat Show is on Feb 15,16,17th. I can at least go to one. I will be Jones'n by then and anything about fishing will be fine with me. I'm hoping it's even better.